Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: For newbies only

From: jdreiss@cris.com (Jerry Dreiss)
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 1996 22:38:47 GMT
Subject: Re: For newbies only
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

jdreiss@cris.com (Jerry Dreiss) wrote:
STOP THIS TRAIN!  Sorry folks, but something screwie is going on here!
I, Jerry Dreiss (jdreiss@cris.com) AM NOT THE ONE WITH THE TAPES!  I
origionally posted a reply to the ORIGIONAL POSTER,
smithv@usafe16.ramstein.af.mil.  PLEASE direct all inquires to him.
Sorry to shout, but I'm a newbie, and this kind of freaked me out.