Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: For newbies only

From: pjojoba@usa.pipeline.com (phil johnson)
Date: 12 Mar 1996 21:50:03 GMT
Subject: Re: For newbies only
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

hi - am a newbie. I've been into Kate for many, many years and am quite
dissappointed that she never has made it to Houston, at least not while
I've lived here. Anyway, I would be very interested in a copy of the vidoe
- pls e-mail with arrangements if you will be making any copies. Thanks!!

                                                                       phil
johnson           pjojoba@usa.pipeline.com