Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTemas '96

From: taft! <woj@remus.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 1996 11:04:15 -0500
Subject: KaTemas '96
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Also sprach SamiT007@aol.com:

>Also, who knows details about this year's Kate-mas'?  How can I get details?

details are usually pretty scarce until closer to the june/july, at
which time people start figuring out what's going on and posting them
to love-hounds.

for the record, meredith and i plan on hosting a KaTemas party in
northern new jersey again. i haven't thought much about it other than
to decide that we'll still host one though.

woj