Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate's looks...

From: Brett Harris <brh@BoM.GOV.AU>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 96 09:55:38 EST
Subject: Re: Kate's looks...
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Barney wrote:
>There's been much talk recently in this newsgroup regarding who
>Kate resembles.  (I've added that she looks like Joan Collins.)
>But I really wonder, what if Kate was an ugly woman, would all of
>you still enjoy her music?

I have wondered about this, who knows what subconcious processes
go on when we decide what we like.  However I can think of a certain
other performer, who IMHO is rather ordinary looking, who still
makes music I can enjoy ;-)

By the way, I can see the Joan Collins resemblance in 'Army Dreamers'
but I really never thought that Kate looked like Kate in that clip.
I do think Mary Steenbergen looks like Kate though, I can remember
her in "Back to the Future III', I thought the resemblance was
amazing.

Brett.