Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate's looks...

From: qualmi@ix.netcom.com (NightEyes)
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 1996 08:09:03 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate's looks...
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

cloner2!ix.hell.com@uunet.uu.net (barnster) wrote:

>Dear all,

>There's been much talk recently in this newsgroup regarding who
>Kate resembles.  (I've added that she looks like Joan Collins.)
>But I really wonder, what if Kate was an ugly woman, would all of
>you still enjoy her music?

>Sincerely,
>barney

	Honestly? Yes. Though physical appearances often help or even launch a
career in music, acting, what have you, it's the talent and spirit
that overrides the appearance in the end.

"That which is striking and beautiful is not always good,
but that which is good is always beautiful."
- Ninon de L'Enclos

Under the Ivy,
NightEyes
(***) Some things must be believed to be seen. (***)