Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE:Love-Hounds digest V12 #69; groups of fans

From: (Stefan Eriksson, Tel 018/18 21 92) <Stefan.Eriksson@teol.uu.se>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 96 12:39:59 +0100
Subject: RE:Love-Hounds digest V12 #69; groups of fans
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hello all! That there are two types of KT-fans is surely wrong. Most of my
friend rate the middle period as the best. Of course, compared to some
other music all KT-albums are ******, but looking at them internally I
would rate them such:

        The Kick Inside         **
        Lionheart               *
        Never For Ever          ***
        The Dreaming            *****
        Hounds Of Love          *****
        The Sensual World       ****
        The Red Shoes           ***

So, Violet, I do think there are a third group of fans. And Bryan belongs
there too since his point is that the substantial dividing line is not
between earlier/older stuff but between middle period/the rest.

See Ya
Stefan

*  Stefan Eriksson                     *
*  Email: stefaner@teodora.teol.uu.se  *
*  Tel Int + 46 - 18 - 18 21 92        *
*  Tel Sve       018 - 18 21 92        *
*  FAX Int + 46   18 - 11 01 70        *
*  Address:                            *
*  University of Uppsala               *
*  Faculty of Theology                 *
*  Att Stefan Eriksson                 *
*  Box 1604                            *
*  S-751 46  UPPSALA                   *
*  SWEDEN                              *