Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush Club Mag Trivia Question

From: sztestes@rocky.ucdavis.edu (Thomas C. Estes)
Date: 29 Feb 1996 19:08:22 GMT
Subject: Kate Bush Club Mag Trivia Question
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

OK Folks -- anyone out there have the Spring 1987 Kate Bush Club
magazine (32 pages, color covers, all photos related to either the
Experiment IV video or The Whole Story) ?

Just received a copy from someone, and I've found that pages 15-18
(center set of pages) are missing; could someone describe these to
me so that I can have my original correspondent look for them?

I'm guessing they might have been something that was pulled for
display; the Collector's Guide also suggests that they will be in
color...

thanks for your time --

--
Thomas C. Estes   tcestes@ucdavis.edu   so many toys, so little time