Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

"And So I Love" CD singles (query).

From: rolando@system.abacom.it (Rolando Michelazzi)
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 1996 22:13:55 +0100
Subject: "And So I Love" CD singles (query).
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

This is my first message to the list.
I am 42 years old and I love Kate music since "Wuthering Heights" release.
I have a query about "And So I Love" single:
I own a CD single (cat.CDEMS 355) that includes the title track plus
Rubberband Girl(US mix) and Eat The Music (US mix) but I believe there is
another version (cat.CDEM 355?). Can anyone give me more details?
I've searched informations on Kate's Web sites, but the discographies are
out of date.
Thank you very much.
Ciao.
Rolando.