Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The album debate continues...

From: c9204374@student.anu.edu.au (Dan)
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 1996 20:40:25 +1100
Subject: The album debate continues...
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

How can The Kick Inside be ignored as one of her best albums! Any KaTe fan
has heard Man With a Child in His Eyes and Wuthering Heights so many times
that you become inured to them; but if you look past that, it is definitely
one of the best albums. Nothing compares to listening to this album in
winter by candlelight. (Anyone else tried it?)

As for the length of time between albums, it makes them that much better
when you do actually get them. I am willing to bet Tori Amos' albums
weren't delved into as much as TRS or TSW. I dislike artists who churn out
albums simply for the sake of releasing another album.

Dan

For those with a deeper understanding.