Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re Split with Del

From: E L BROOKFIELD <E.L.Brookfield@mmu.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 1996 10:39:57 GMT
Subject: Re Split with Del
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

The review I read about the 'split' with Del in is an English
magazine called Select. It is mentioned in the review of Tori's new
album.
The reviewer makes it sound like common knowledge, like hey we all
know. Now I'm not one to read the trashy newspapers with their gossip
columns so perhaps I've missed out??
Just a tad confuused, but as I said before its really none of my
business.

                            Esther
                            (Its Freezing Here...brrrrrr!)