Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Lonely, feeling bored, read me.

From: somewhere@in.asia
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 96 01:53:23 GMT
Subject: Lonely, feeling bored, read me.
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.celtic, rec.music.christian, rec.music.classical, rec.music.classical.guitar, rec.music.classical.performing, rec.music.classical.recordings, rec.music.collecting.cd, rec.music.compose, rec.music.country.old-time, rec.music.country.western, rec.music.dementia, rec.music.dylan, rec.music.early, rec.music.filipino, rec.music.folk, rec.music.funky, rec.music.gaffa, rec.music.gdead, rec.music.hip-hop, rec.music.indian.classical, rec.music.indian.misc, rec.music.industrial, rec.music.info, rec.music.iranian
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hello there.

I am a 19 year old Filipino and I am living in Manila, Philippines.  I am
5'4" tall, black hair and brown eyes.  I am 35:24:35.5 and my friends tell me
that I can look quite sexy.  I want to make friends with Americans,
preferably those who like good times with no complications.  Find out more by
giving me a call on 01163988 2225001.

I have a friend who is a little shorter than me and only 17 years old, but we
are basically very similar.  If you like you can call her on 01163988
2225010.