Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: MasterMind + (KT IS GOD)

From: barnster <notme@ix.hell.com>
Date: 29 Jan 1996 02:39:24 GMT
Subject: Re: MasterMind + (KT IS GOD)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Well Wieland,

You've made your point.  I was like you not long ago.  I listened
to Kate's music most of my waking hours.  On her birthday, I would
listen to her whole catalog from TKI to whatever was her latest.
Bought the single file, This Woman's Work, interviews discs and posters
galore, painted her face on the back of my leather jacket, covered her songs
with my synth band...did the whole bit!!! Now that I've aged to 27, I
feel that I can live my life without thinking of Kate every second
of my life.  I still listen to an album a day, but no more.  I can almost
sell my extraneous Kate items also.  Who needs three different imports of
The Kick Inside when the one I have from the box set is good enough?
Actually, I'm going to give most of my duplicate Kate stuff I have away to my
friends.

But I do understand where you are coming from.  I hope I didn't come
across as being insincere when I posted some unpopular comments
last week.

Good day,
barney