Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

MasterMind + (KT IS GOD)

From: Wieland Willker <willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 1996 14:30:29 -0100
Subject: MasterMind + (KT IS GOD)
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

I had to set this in brackets. :-)
Five [!] years ago Valerie-MasterMind-Nozick wrote:

> Date: 19-NOV-1990 13:02:07.87
> Subject: Another envious fool
>
> Last night I was listening to RUTH. She is so damn beautiful! I ended up
> crying. Isn't it wonderful to be a KaTe fan!!!!!!!
> Valerie Nozick

It is! You're DAMN abso-FUCKIN'-lutely right on this!

And for those folks, who are a bit irritated by the previous mail re TSW, I
can assure you:

            Kate Bush IS GOD!

   It is universally acknowledged that the only thing in life worth wasting
   any thought on at all is Kate Bush. Everything else is just killing
   time.
   IED (who has 0DXM Status) and many other longtime KateFans(tm) have come
   to the conclusion that KaTe is not merely a higher life-form, but God.

   There is no question whatever of the truth of this judgement, which is
   unanimous, absolute and irrevocable.

            Kate Bush IS GOD!
            She  Really  Is!

Richard Caley:
For bad cases we send IED round to your house at three in the morning in a
22 wheel truck loaded with amplifiers and a half speed master of The Ninth
Wave.

Best wishes
    Wieland, KaTe's archivist

PS: On the lighter side of this issue: The one with the archive in back
has always the power: I even have an archive quote from IED, where he
reveals us his worst Kate album! Serious! Oh my Kate...

PPS: Want real drug? Listen to "I'm Still Waiting" on endless repeat!!!!!
     And loud!!!!! This VOICE, this RHYTHM!
     After ca. 4 hours I saw the flash!!! Wow!!! God! S R I !!!
     She'll be coming back! There's still a heart that's beating...