Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Most Beautiful Woman

From: Wieland Willker <willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 1996 14:41:12 -0100
Subject: The Most Beautiful Woman
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Bush, Kate

Weird, wonderful and extremely popular singer whose unique style of singing
and presentation on stage and screen has carved her a considerable niche in
the pop world over the last few years. I thoroughly enjoyed photographing
Kate. She came to my studio (with the Indian Headdress) and was completely
happy to cooperate in every way with the make-up artist and me. She's an
entertainer down to her fingertips and has a very strong sense of 'image'
which makes a photographic session with her much more of a 'production'
with everybody having great fun working together to produce the finished
shot. She's diminutive and lively, with a fascinating, mobile face and
reminds me nothing so much as a bright, beautiful little bird.
                                   (Litchfield, The Most Beautiful Women)

[The text is accompanied by a photo of Kate wearing the headdress. She
looks like Egypt's Nefer'titi, a divine beauty.]

see also -> God.