Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Web Page: The Garden

From: Smith Van Civ UCSS/PRC <smithv@usafe16.ramstein.af.mil>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 96 21:09:00 PST
Subject: Re: Web Page: The Garden
To: "'RMG'" <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Encoding: 20 TEXT
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi LoveHounds,

Stev0 said:
>>However, out in this "Garden", it's only half of a  heaven.

..........to which woj replied:

>hah hah. if nothing else, stev0's reviews get use KaTewebfolks off our
>asses and working on those sites. hats off to him for that.

The Garden is an amazing resource.  If you haven't touched
that page yet, do so immediately!!!   MUCH more than "half of
a heaven"!!!      (Can't wait to see how you except Stev0's challenge
to improve it woj!)

Van

ps: Stev0, looking at your t-shirt ads, I almost think we're twins
physically, if not humorilly.............