Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

for kate bush

From: me@whocares.com (del)
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 96 07:30:50 GMT
Subject: for kate bush
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

when i first listened to kate bush, i fell in love with her voice and her
music.  i discovered "hounds" at a very difficult time in my life, and it was
comforting.  it helped me to find things in myself that i didn't know were
there.  about six years ago, i wrote to kate bush via the kbc.  i don't even
remember what i wrote.  except for one thing.  now, 2 years after the release
of trs, i find myself wondering if she read that letter herself.  i never
really thought that she would.  in the letter was a small request.  one that i
thought would never happen.  but it did on the second side of trs.  so, kate,
if you read this newsgroup, did you actually read that letter?  i don't want
to leave my name, but i live in murray, ky.  if you did i hope you remember,
and if you do remember, tell me what it was i asked of you.  the only reason i
want to know is because i think it's cool if you actually read your fan mail.
and that should be added to the long list of things that should people should
respect about you.  trust me, i'm not a quack...just curious.

all the best to everyone,