Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Web Page Retort..

From: Richard J Frost <rjf@adl.dmt.csiro.au>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 1996 16:09:07 +1030
Subject: Web Page Retort..
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

As [stev0@zuni.chaco.com (stev0)] says.. yes .. My web page
IS out of date.. and has crazy links.. and yes it is poor..
its all true ! :(

 I still intend on it being THE web page for Kate Fans across the
 Internet..

 I have had little support - most of it my fault unfortunately,
 I would like to gather input from people on what they would like to
 see on it and I WILL start implementing it.

 I have invested big bucks in computer hardware ( HP color scanner
 Gigs of disk space - etc etc. and possibly a digital camera to come soon.)
 to put towards this site - it would be cool if people could photocopy
 the CD covers of their rare CD's so I could scan them in for people to
 make a complete DISCOGRAPHY web page for example.

 I would like to see some constructive criticism so I can make the pages
 a testimony to all the true Kate fans out there.

 **  Direct all ideas for what YOU would like to see on the w
     web pages to

 	r.frost @ adl.dmt.csiro.au

 Note that I have changed jobs and this is my old address - I will be
 purchasing a personal internet account soon and I will quote that
 email address as soon as I can.

 The Kate Web Site will happen.. :)
--
Richard Frost