Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Many little things

From: Ulrich Grepel <uli@zoodle.robin.de>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 96 12:55:26 +0100
Subject: Re: Many little things
To: Wieland Willker <willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de>
cc: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi Wieland!

you quoted Sven Doerr:

And then said:
> Even the second German line is too difficult for some Germans! :-)

Well, I didn't even *notice* that there was some spoken German in there
before someone said there was something else but Hello Earth. I then
figured it out quite fast, but I still needed a while to get it right.
The second line that is. The third is 'still in the making'...

> 2. Video: "Seventies Rock & Pop 1978"
>    incl. Wuthering Heights (I think it's called the Rockflix version?)
>                                DM 9.95 (!) buy this!

Yes, that is the one with the Rockflix version of Wuthering Heights
(Kate dancing in a red dress outside on some grass with trees in the
background). The picture and sound quality is not really excellent though.

> 3. A special edition is mentioned,
>    called: "All the very best -live",
>    3 CD's, the 39 best tracks from the
>    "Prince's Trust Rock Gala"-series,
>    an 80 min video, T-shirt and book are included.
>    (I can't tell if The Wedding List is there)
>                                DM 49.95

I've seen that box and checked it out in the shop (without buying it).
No, The Wedding List is not on that tape or on any of the CDs. Unfortunately.

> 4. Loreena McKennitt "The Visit + A Winter Garden"
>    2 CD's, buy these!
>    It includes "The Lady of Shalott" 10 min. great!
>                                DM 44.95

Geee - I was so glad that I found this in the states, though I paid
quite a bit more (~$40). Nevertheless I'm not unhappy.

> Available from:
> JPC, PO Box 1329, 49111 Georgsmarienhuette

Bye,

Uli

--
"Ein 32-Bit-Betriebssystem fuer uns?" - "Wozu? Wir haben doch zwei mit 16."
[IBM ad promoting OS/2] "Bah, ich habe 4 mit 8!" [comment from Sven Wachter]