Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Does Kate Bush Ever Tour the US?

From: Ulrich Grepel <uli@zoodle.robin.de>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 96 12:58:39 +0100
Subject: Re: Does Kate Bush Ever Tour the US?
To: anon2e52@nyx.cs.du.edu (Name withheld by request)
cc: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi Bonehead!
(what's your real name - there's no real reason to be completely
anonymous here. At least a first name would be nice)

> I read somewhere that Kate Bush doesn't tour the US
> because she has airplane-phobia.  Any truth to this?

She does fly if she has to. Concorde if possible and if it's Europe<->USA.
She doesn't do tours at all, neither in the US nor anywhere else,
so the flying thing (she just doesn't like it) isn't the reason
for that.

> I also read somewhere that Kate Bush visited Manhattan
> but didn't do a concert.  This happened in 1994, I think.

Yes, she was there, in December '93, and probably on other opportunities
as well. In 12-93 she gave a whole lot of autographs in Tower Records
in Manhattan.

Bye,

Uli

--
"Ein 32-Bit-Betriebssystem fuer uns?" - "Wozu? Wir haben doch zwei mit 16."
[IBM ad promoting OS/2] "Bah, ich habe 4 mit 8!" [comment from Sven Wachter]