Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Many little things

From: Wieland Willker <willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 1996 11:57:19 -0100
Subject: Many little things
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hello friends,
best greetings to the new year and to all of you again. Join in and give me
a big "Hey, hey -jouhoooooo!" (Kate Bush, The Seer).

Some trivia:

1. "The Red Shoes" CD is now down at the 'nice price' level:
   DM 15 = c. $10 (Saturn)      --- Is a :-) or a :-( needed here?
   For TLTC&TC this is the case for some time already.
   It's a very good birthday present!

2. Listening to PG4:
   TROTH: There's this "ah-ah-ah" at 0'56 - 1'03:
----