Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Web '96 - Part 1 of 16

From: Steve ZPJ <zpj@huskbeat.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 1996 19:49:42 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate Web '96 - Part 1 of 16
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

On Fri, 5 Jan 1996 22:30:19 -0800, you, Stev0 wrote:

>Question:  It says "Love-hounds@uunet.uu.net does not
>exist on1 October 1995!"  - what's all THAT about?

>- Stev0 the serial reviewer

Wasn't it around this time that Lovehounds switched from uunet.uu.net
to gryphon.com. I know that I had to re-subscribe to this new address
after sending an email to the uunet one. I think that all new users
now have to subscribe using the gryphon address. Since I changed to
the gryphon address all my digests have been coming in late (sometimes
up to 6 days late). Does anyone else have this problem?
__
Steve ZPJ

-- Anyone who can stay sane in this world must be mad --

zpj@huskbeat.demon.co.uk