Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

the dreaming on colored vinyl

From: eugene and stuffs <emg@unr.edu>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 1996 14:29:36 -0800 (PST)
Subject: the dreaming on colored vinyl
To: love hounds <love-hounds@uunet.uu.net>
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

does anyone have any information on *The Dreaming* LP on colored vinyl?
i've been looking for this, but i'm not sure how rare it is.

the illustrated collector's guide says it's limited to 5 copies, but i
think that's a typo.

anyway, i got part 1 of the 5-disc 7" set of the home demos :).  it's on
red vinyl, #556 out of #600.  and it was only $5 at Amoeba in Berkeley.
the recording sounds better than the CD bootleg i have of it.  does
anyone have parts 2 thru 5 that they wanna give me ;)?

have fun everyone-

eugene_
emg@equinox.unr.edu

		"I got the true contemporary attitude."