Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: (diffs) FAQ: rec.music.gaffa - Love-Hounds - Kate Bush

From: Norman Buchwald <nbuchwa1@ix.netcom.com>
Date: 6 Jan 1996 22:40:13 GMT
Subject: Re: (diffs) FAQ: rec.music.gaffa - Love-Hounds - Kate Bush
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi.  This is in response to the chart data I inputted a while back.  My
sources are from Joel Whitburn's Record Research books.  He is an
archivist for Billboard Records.  Music Yearbook 1984 contained the
information on "Lionheart's" performance in 1984.  I got the chart
position (Which was Billboard's) for "The Dreaming" from August 1991's
issue of Goldmine in its article, "Kate Bush Collectibles."  I think I
included the volume number of its issue there.

Also:  My most common email address now is not the one listed.  It's:
nbuchwa1@ix.netcom.com

Sorry to not import Uli's post, but at home, I've got a 14.4 modem with
an outdated serial chip, so everything runs a bit slower.  :(  Will
remedy that shortly.

The Storm

"What Difference Does It Make Who's Speaking?"--  Foucaut