Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: the dreaming on colored vinyl

From: 32 flavors and then some <woj@remus.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 1996 18:33:32 -0500
Subject: Re: the dreaming on colored vinyl
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

eugene and stuffs <emg@unr.edu> sez:

>anyway, i got part 1 of the 5-disc 7" set of the home demos :).  it's on
>red vinyl, #556 out of #600.  and it was only $5 at Amoeba in Berkeley.
>the recording sounds better than the CD bootleg i have of it.  does
>anyone have parts 2 thru 5 that they wanna give me ;)?

does anyone have parts 1 - 4 that they want to give me? ;) for some
reason that i can no longer recall, i only bought vol. 5 of the cathy
demo eps - probably cos the album and cd collections had just started
to come out when my income began to allow for supporting the
KaTehabiT. as you may guess, i've been kicking myself ever since...

woj