Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: of Koffee and Tapes

From: iedsri@aol.com (IEDSRI)
Date: 19 Dec 1995 15:32:43 -0500
Subject: RE: of Koffee and Tapes
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

 > Perhaps in the meantime whoever (Andrew?) has the best of all possible
 > recordings of all known unreleased Kate songs could find the time to
 > record this collection onto cassettes for distribution to the faithful,
 > be reimbursed for time, materials & sheer dediKateion to the cause...

Sorry. IED actually did this once, about five or six years ago, and it was
a giant job -- he filled more than two hundred requests, and vowed never
again to allow his tendency to largesse get the better of him without help
from others. (See how he got John Light and Karen Newcombe to do all the
hard
parts of the TTI projeKT? :^) )

Anyway, the demos are very widely available in the U.S., and probably
elsewhere, too; surely there are many in this group who would be willing
to make a copy or two for deserving fans...?

-- Andrew Marvick (IED), Kurmudgeonly to The end, alas
   S                       R                         I