Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: of Koffee and Tapes

From: Ronald.Girardin@Dartmouth.EDU (Ronald Girardin)
Date: 19 Dec 95 16:43:50 EST
Subject: RE: of Koffee and Tapes
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

--- IEDSRI wrote:
Anyway, the demos are very widely available in the U.S., and probably
elsewhere, too; surely there are many in this group who would be willing
to make a copy or two for deserving fans...?
--- end of quoted material ---
Ok....

I have the "Home Demos" CD (29 tracks).
Is this of good enough quality?
If so, I'll take 10 requests to make a tape of it.
Just e-mail me and we'll discuss the details.
(hmmmmm....bootlegging a bootleg)  ;-)

Once I'm done with my 10 requests, I'll announce it
on Love-hounds and rec.music.gaffa so another
lovehound can take over the proliferation of the
demos.

does this sound resonable?

peace

ron