Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: of Koffee and Tapes

From: "Forward, Jonathan" <JForward@sitgbsd1.telecom.com.au>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 95 10:18:00 EST
Subject: RE: of Koffee and Tapes
To: "rec.music.gaffa" <love-hounds@uunet.uu.net>
Encoding: 24 TEXT
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

  >  Subject: of Koffee and Tapes
  >  Date: Wednesday, 13 December 1995 4:05PM

[snip]
  >     All of this is simply to point out the serious need for an
authorized EMI
  >  release of the demos -- WITH official lyrics and commentary by Kate
Bush
  >  about each song, please!
  >
  >  -- Andrew Marvick (IED)
  >     S        R         I

 Perhaps in the meantime whoever (Andrew?) has the best of all possible
 recordings of all known unreleased Kate songs could find the time to
 record this collection onto cassettes for distribution to the faithful, to
be
 reimbursed for time, materials & sheer dediKateion to the cause. This
 would overturn the tables of the Kate-boot profiteers and give great joy
 to all recipients. One copy mailed out per day would probably satisfy
 demand after one year (ooh, me first! me first!). As an added bonus,
 whoever did this could listen to these songs every day for a year as
 they do the recording!