Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate on MuchMusic

From: "Doug A. Scott" <wa929@freenet.victoria.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 1995 08:56:31 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Kate on MuchMusic
To: "rec.music.gaffa" <100661.1730@compuserve.com>
cc: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

On 10 Dec 1995, rec.music.gaffa wrote:

> Did anybody get a chance to see the interviews with Kate on Canadian
> television around the time of The Whole Story?
>
> Will

Yup.  "The Story So Far".  Got it on tape somewhere.  It appeared on
MuchMusic, the Canadian version of MTV (don't worry, Much is a whole lot
better...although I haven't watched in a while).  Very well made and
intelligent special, IMHO.

"Dief's got peanuts!"                Doug A. Scott
  --Ray Vecchio, Due South,          Victoria, BC, Canada
      "North"			     wa929@freenet.victoria.bc.ca