Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate on Tour

From: anderson@ppg01.sc.hp.com (Allen Anderson)
Date: 12 Dec 1995 22:07:40 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate on Tour
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

CRC_Mac (CRC_Mac@u.washington.edu) wrote:
: I hope you aren't fucking around with people.  You must not understand
: the drema it would be to attend a Kate/Tori concert.  Mind-blowing, I
: say.  That, my friend could onlyl lead to armagedeon...

Sorry, I was trying to make a funny...

I can't say that I think that any of these folks would get along terribly
well together (in concert that is).  Let's stick to the Roy Harper/Kate combo.

|      Allan Anderson -- anderson@ppg01.sc.hp.com -- Hand Holder        |
| "No one wants my mindless iridescent protoplasms" -- _Shoggoths Away_ |