Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Q Dec 93

From: cbullard@HiWAAY.net (Len Bullard)
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 1995 14:50:59 -0600
Subject: Re: Q Dec 93
To: Markku Kolkka <mk59200@cc.tut.fi>
Cc: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Many many thanks to Markku Kolkka for the
text of the Q interview with kate.  This interview
presents kate very much as I have believed her
to be.  Smart.  In control.  Private and a little
tired of the pop diva bit.  Wanting a life and
no longer the wide eyed innocent.  A little jaded
but sense of humor intact.  Completely human.

Very nice.   Where some may need their
heros to be more than human, I agree with
Kate, I admire them more for their humanity.
She remains one of mine for hers, fat,
thin, beautiful, hung over or hoarse.  She
is Kate, and I like her and her music.

..back to coding VRML.

len
Len Bullard