Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KatePix

From: Steve ZPJ <zpj@huskbeat.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 1995 21:18:05 +0000
Subject: Re: KatePix
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

cbullard@HiWAAY.net(Len Bullard) wrote:
>We're big dudes.  We can take it.  Scan it, zip it and send
>it on over.  I got a post from the individual who posted
>the original Q pics and said they showed she was
>human and not a superstar pop diva.  Hmm.  Did
>anyone really think otherwise?  I was mainly surprised
>that she allowed the shoot and cooperated with it.
>A lot of pop stars pay whatever it takes to keep such
>out of the press.  She seemed determined in the
>shoot that it should happen.  Who can say, but
>maybe she also gets pretty tired of the pop diva bit.
>I just want to read the article to see what was going
>on at the time.  I worry, but heck, that's what fans do.
>Anyway, it was over two years ago.

OK, I'll send it to everyone who wants it. Just email me for it, it's
about 50k in JPEG format and it will be UUEncoded when I send it.
I'll add you to the list automatically Len, unless you don't want it
in that format or something.

>The latexMakers must be all suspended in gaffa over it. ;-)
>
>gotta get to a gig and it's raining and cold as all heck.
>BRRRR!  Ah well, I could be in England.
>
>len
And what's wrong with England, it's a healthy -4 degrees C at the
moment and snowing again!
--
Steve ZPJ (zpj@huskbeat.demon.co.uk)

-- Anyone who can stay sane in this world must be mad --