Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KatePix

From: cbullard@HiWAAY.net (Len Bullard)
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 1995 18:43:26 -0600
Subject: KatePix
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

[Steve ZPJ (zpj@huskbeat.demon.co.uk)]

>If you think that those pics are unflattering you should see the
>picture I've been given of Kate from a recent News of the World (at
>least I think that's where it's from). It's very scary. I was
>thinking of scanning it but I don't want to give every Lovehound a
>heart attack. It must just be the light, surely!?

We're big dudes.  We can take it.  Scan it, zip it and send
it on over.  I got a post from the individual who posted
the original Q pics and said they showed she was
human and not a superstar pop diva.  Hmm.  Did
anyone really think otherwise?  I was mainly surprised
that she allowed the shoot and cooperated with it.
A lot of pop stars pay whatever it takes to keep such
out of the press.  She seemed determined in the
shoot that it should happen.  Who can say, but
maybe she also gets pretty tired of the pop diva bit.
I just want to read the article to see what was going
on at the time.  I worry, but heck, that's what fans do.
Anyway, it was over two years ago.

The latexMakers must be all suspended in gaffa over it. ;-)

gotta get to a gig and it's raining and cold as all heck.
BRRRR!  Ah well, I could be in England.

len