Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Rolfs Question/Secret Messages..

From: Wieland Willker <willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de>
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 1995 13:22:41 -0100
Subject: Rolfs Question/Secret Messages..
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

From: Rolf.Peukert@Theoinf.TU-Ilmenau.DE (Rolf Peukert)

> 2:49 Noch ein Glass, mein Liebchen
> 3:02 Es schmeckt wunderbar
> 3:09 [???? (4 syllables)]

This is a good one, Rolf.
I hear: "enstehrich nooooohhr"
stressed on stehhr (like 'stereo')

No idea, neither German nor English.

my 'Tesaurus' would probably give me something like:
"und steh ich noooch..."  ("still standin..")

I think, Uli is definitely wrong with his statement, that it's
"Es schmeckt wunderbar " again! Uli! NEVER! How can you say this?
The first time she pronounced it quite good, but this mysterious line is
completely different! I don't know, what it is, but definitely not "Es
schmeckt wunderbar "!
(if you're right on this one Uli, I pay you a Sixpack!)
?? Maybe it's a secret forward-backwards? :-)
?? Maybe I should dream about it? :-)

BTW IED, remember me saying something about George the Wipe being someone
who escaped from Britain by ship? I wasn't sure, thought I mixed it up and
you kindly remembered me of Crippen. This is from Coffee Homeground:
"Pictures of Crippen...", yes that was it! Good to see this one fixed.

Now: WHO or WHAT IS GEORGE THE WIPE  ???
(you see I turned it back to MY favorite question!)

So far we have
1) Menstruation
2) Someone who wiped out accidently a tape

Peter F. Morris, can you read me? What sayest thou?

1989 IED mentioned a"secret message". He wasn't sure, but asked if maybe in
Heads We're Dancing there's an underlying message in the pre-chorus
sections. -There's none. You can check this easily with the Dreaming-Plug.
KT's main voice is completely eliminated.
It's only "doob doob doob dooo...". I think, you know this already, IED?
And btw, I asked a Grundig engineer, specialized in repairing amplifiers
and stuff and he said, there's no danger in destroying your equipment with
such a modified plug.

Best wishes
    Wieland

"The trouble with Kate Bush is once you've listened to her music it makes
the rest of your record collection redundant -- everything else  pales into
insignificance against the fabulously original, mystical, magical music she
makes."
Oct. 25 1989, "Number One" British magazine.  (!!)