Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KatePix

From: btd@carina.cray.com (Bryan Dongray)
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 1995 23:01:43 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: KatePix
To: zpj@huskbeat.demon.co.uk
Cc: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi all,

Then Steve ZPJ (zpj@huskbeat.demon.co.uk) wrote:
> And what's wrong with England, it's a healthy -4 degrees C at the
> moment and snowing again!

Pah! Being in the middle of the USA (Minneapolis MN), we've just had
a -23F (-31C) with a windchill of -50F (-46C). All the weather reports,
have had *DANGER* warnings, ie you're going to die if you stay out any
length of time, seriously! Also we had 8 inches of snow last Friday,
with a fair wind, so all the snow ploughing didn't help, as it all
just got blown back. Most places apparently shutdown Friday afternoon.
This really says "December will be magic" to me, I'm not about "again",
I'll have to ask some locals, being from England, myself, my December
memories are of a generally overcast drizzle type of day, especially
Christmas day.

Also Steve ZPJ (zpj@huskbeat.demon.co.uk) wrote:
> OK, I'll send it to everyone who wants it. Just email me for it, it's
> about 50k in JPEG format and it will be UUEncoded when I send it.

Yes please, Steve, my rose tinted glasses are at the ready!

			Bryan Dongray