Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

(diffs) FAQ: rec.music.gaffa - Love-Hounds - Kate Bush

From: Ulrich Grepel <uli@zoodle.robin.de>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 95 21:56:33 +0100
Subject: (diffs) FAQ: rec.music.gaffa - Love-Hounds - Kate Bush
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Archive-name: music/kate-bush-faq-diffs
Last-modified: 1995/09/20
Version: 1.3.u minus 1.3.u

This is a human understandable 'diff' from previous month's FAQ to this
month's FAQ.

If you are on the mailing list (love-hounds) instead of rec.music.gaffa this
is all you will get without further action.  The full version is posted to
rec.music.gaffa only.  You can get a full copy of the FAQ by requesting it from
me (uli@zoodle.robin.de).  If you subscribe to the list (done by sending
email to love-hounds-request@uunet.uu.net) Bill Wisner will also provide you
with the full FAQ.  If you can't receive more than 64KB in one piece I can
split the FAQ for you.

All paragraphs which have been changed/added/deleted are listed here,
additional comments in []s.  Cosmetical changes aren't listed.

-------------------8<-------------------

As you see this diff is the same as last month's. Unfortunately I'm still
way behind my email, and as such also didn't have any time to keep up to
date in matters Kate. I still hope to get through the currently 9626 mails
in my incoming mailbox in a reasonable amount of time...

Bye,

Uli

--
"Ein 32-Bit-Betriebssystem fuer uns?" - "Wozu? Wir haben doch zwei mit 16."
[IBM ad promoting OS/2] "Bah, ich habe 4 mit 8!" [comment from Sven Wachter]