Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

EDLOS holiday update

From: THEEDLOS@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 1995 03:27:21 -0500
Subject: EDLOS holiday update
To: THEEDLOS@aol.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

The EDLOS, the Bad Boys of A Cappella, will be performing all over
CA this holiday season. We just had a very successful benefit for the
Sacramento Opera which sold 700 tickets, and look forward to either seeing
you over the holiday season or having you tell a friend in the area where
we're singing! Thank you all so much for your wonderful reception of our new
album, A CAPPELLA COUNTRY; we hope you enjoy listening to it as much as we
enjoyed making the music. Pulled out our Christmas album the other day and
gave it a "spin", it's still a kick to hear as well!
Blessings and peace to your house from ours.

                                    HOLIDAY CONCERTS

              Stunning A Cappella HOLIDAY CONCERT,
 Featuring traditional holiday music of many peoples and places and original
holiday songs, guaranteed to bring the spirit to the meanest Scrooge!
                                             FULLERTON

12/2/95 8 PM, CA STATE UNIVERSITY AT FULLERTON
tix # 714 773-3347, $12.50 balc, main floor 17.50

                                          ROSEVILLE

WHEN: FRIDAY, DECEMBER 8TH, 8:00 PM

WHERE: ROSEVILLE MAGIC CIRCLE THEATER, 241 VERNON ST, ROSEVILLE

TICKETS: $12.00, $10.00 STUDENTS/SENIORS, (916) 782-1777 GEN'L SEATING

                                         CARMEL

WHEN:  12/16/95 8:00 PM Sunset Cultural Center, Carmel
TICKET #: 408-624-3996

and our annual tradition in Sacramento:
CHAMPAGNE BUFFET NEW YEARS' EVE SHOW
VARIETY CONCERT WITH LOTSA SURPRISES
FOLLOWED BY GOURMET BUFFET PARTY, OVER 21 ONLY!

WHEN: NEW YEAR'S EVE, SUNDAY, DECEMBER 31ST, 9:00 PM;
PARTY STARTS 11:30'ISH

WHERE: THE SACRAMENTO THEATER CO., 1419 "H" STREET, SACRAMENTO

TICKETS: GEN'L SEATING, $35; CALL (916) 443-6722 FOR TICKETS

Media Appearances:

Dec 4th 8 AM, 92.5 FM SACRAMENTO; PAUL & PHIL SHOW
Dec 4th Noon, Record Signing at Dimple Records, Roseville 1701 Santa Clara Dr

Dec 15th 92.5 FM Paul & Phil's Holiday Show

Dec 20th 6-8 AM Bay TV (Cable 35 in most areas; check your local listings)
Terry McGovern News Show (rebroadcast throughout the day)

"THE A CAPPELLA SOUND THAT TOOK THE GRAND OLE OPRY BY STORM!"