Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: "Spinning Pups" compilation now available

From: Ulrich Grepel <uli@zoodle.robin.de>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 95 08:27:17 +0100
Subject: Re: "Spinning Pups" compilation now available
To: Ronald.Girardin@Dartmouth.EDU (Ronald Girardin)
cc: Love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi Ronald!

>   I few weeks ago I mentioned that I came across a few
> copies of "the Spinning Pups" compilation album.  It
> features "The Man With The Child In His Eyes".   This
> album is recommended only for completists since it doesn't
> contain any NEW Kate songs.
>
> I got 2 available at $6.00 postage paid in the US.
>
> The vinyl is in M- condition.  The covers do have
> some ringwear and one of them is a cutout (half inch hole).
>
> So if anybody wants this album, please let me know.
>
> Uli:  you wrote to me a while ago saying that you were
> interested in obtaining one of these albums....but my
> subsequent e-mails were unanswered.  So I'm assuming that you're no longer
> interested...  But if you still are, then
> by all means, let me know...soon.

"Soon"...

Sorry, but I've been terribly busy, right now my email backlog approaches
10000 mails again. And yes, I'm still interested. And yes, there will be
an FAQ again very soon now. And no, it still won't be updated. Sorry.

Bye,

Uli

P.S.: Ronald: I'll contact you about the Spinning Pups details later. That
is, really soon.

--
"Ein 32-Bit-Betriebssystem fuer uns?" - "Wozu? Wir haben doch zwei mit 16."
[IBM ad promoting OS/2] "Bah, ich habe 4 mit 8!" [comment from Sven Wachter]