Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Lyrics to Paula and Poll Update

From: Norman Buchwald <jbuchwald@huey.csun.edu>
Date: 30 Nov 1995 00:06:08 GMT
Subject: Lyrics to Paula and Poll Update
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi, Lovehounds!

     I just sent Paula more than she asked for:  almost complete lyrics
of Kate (that Bryan once sent to me) and I realized with horror, I may
have sent it to Lovehounds and/or gaffa!  Bill and everyone else, please
forgive me!  (Augh!)  Of course, I get my posts through email usually
in a daily digest so maybe it went to just her.  I hope so!  Poll results
will be posted in a week (maybe longer.  I'm almost done with the last
part of my thesis).  They are now officially closed and thanks to
everyone who voted.  And Kateknight, if you complain about the results,
remember.  Most of us kept "our polls to oursleves" and "some people" did
not vote!  :)

                                                         Stormin' Norman

                                         We all have a dream . . . maybe?