Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: what is gaffa

From: Norman Buchwald <jbuchwald@huey.csun.edu>
Date: 20 Nov 1995 04:28:22 GMT
Subject: Re: what is gaffa
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Gaffa@mich.com (Gaffa) wrote:
>Q: what is gaffa?
>
>A: I am gaffa
>
>and while i'm at it has stormin finally finished that damn survey!?!?!?
>It seemed there for a while that his postings were as long as the
>magazine ads!
>my suggestion to norm;  Start yourself a web page to do your surveys on
>in the future.

I'd love to have a web page in the future, but I don't think it's fair to
do it on CSUN's budget, I'm afraid, or use an address I share with my
father.   But soon.  The poll's original intent was for conversation, but
a few LH's wanted to see the results, so thus the counting.  And to be
courteous, I put in reminders along with the poll, itself.  Blame
Netscape's dumb rule of "can't use more included text than new text" for
the attachment posts!  (Argh!)

The survey will be posted hopefully at the beginning of December, maybe a
little later.  I'll see what I can do.  I do apologize for taking up much
space, especially on those digests, I'm sure.  But nine mini-polls only
posted here with lots of address headers, etc. would've taken up much
more space anyway.  Thanks for all of you who have voted, regardless.
The deadlines' the 22nd.

                                                   Stormin' Norman

                                        We all have a dream . . . maybe?