Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TLTCTC in Aus

From: <bretthar@BoM.GOV.AU> (Brett Harris)
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 95 05:56:38 DST
Subject: Re: TLTCTC in Aus
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Jim writes:
>Does anyone know if and when TLTCTC will be released in Australia?

Ha....  dont tell me the utter ignorance and contempt of EMI Australia
has touched another Kate fan down under....

As far as I know, (from various enquiries at music stores), the only
Kate videos currently on sale are "The Whole Story" and "The Single File" !!!
Since it has been 5 years since "The Sensual World" was released on video
and they havent released that yet, my guess is that TLTCTC will be
released at the same time we get the Kate Frutopia ads.. NEVER!!

Apart from venting ones spleen to EMI Australia, I suggest you deal
with a mail order company selling PAL videos - I got my copy of TLTCTC
and TSW from

Pastel Blue
http://www.demon.co.uk/pastel/index.html

or get you favourite record store to import it for you.  I have heard that
Gaslight records in Melbourne had it in stock - so an enlightened store
may actually have it in stock.

Sorry about the ranting, but this is a sore point with me,

Brett Harris
Bureau of Meteorology
Canberra (soon to be Melbourne) AUSTRALIA