Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Shrubberies

From: R.Jones@mirinz.org.nz
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 1995 13:28 +1200
Subject: Shrubberies
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

     Chris says:

        >I saw a KaTe Bush cd in a Orlando, FL, music store title
        >'Shrubberies'.  Has anyone heard of this disc?  They wanted about
        >$30US for the disc...

     This boot includes several home demo recordings. I've lost the track
     list (I think Cindy has it???), but it does contain the track 'A Rose
     Growing Old'. I have "If You Could See Me Fly", and have been told
     that my collection of demos will be more or less complete if I
     complement it with the CD "Passing Through Air" (which also contains
     A.R.G.O.). However, I have given up in frustration trying to source
     this disk (help! *anyone*) so plan to buy "Shrubberies" instead. $30
     is a lot for this disk. Both 'Smokin Soundz' and 'AB-CD' have it for
     $25 and $28 respectively. If anyone wants their E-mail addresses ask
     me.

     Rhys