Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: For Those Rushing To CDNow, Bad News!

From: Norman Buchwald <jbuchwald@huey.csun.edu>
Date: 1 Nov 1995 21:52:10 GMT
Subject: Re: For Those Rushing To CDNow, Bad News!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I apologize for pressing the wrong button.  Here we go again:

           Title:  Kate Bush Home Demos
           Company:  The Genuine Pig Records
           Address:  Italy
           Jacket Number:  TGP-CD-093
           Sku#:  8014224210932 (and one more number.  Usually 0 0r 1)

Maybe you can also ask someone at CDNow to see if they can give you
further information.  Once again, sorry about the change of
circumstances.  In the meantime, I did not get whatever that studio demos
and outtakes Cd or the Kate Bush/Peter Gabriel Christmas Concert that
were offered by them as well.  (the rest are other concerts, and you
might as well for sound quality get Hammersmith Odeon).  I will once
again voice my interest about Lovehounds and Total Tape Integration, but
I've already been given a few names (and even a couple emails) to further
ask about getting a copy of those. And finally, a special thank you for
Ron about lyrics getting.  When I have more time and energy, I'll see if
I can come across a copy of Kate Bush Complete.  Meanwhile, there are the
Japanese import lyrics, Bryan's and The Garden's to get me by.

                                                           The Storm