Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

For Those Rushing To CDNow, Bad News!

From: Norman Buchwald <jbuchwald@huey.csun.edu>
Date: 31 Oct 1995 23:04:19 GMT
Subject: For Those Rushing To CDNow, Bad News!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi, this is Norman.  First of all, a special apology for accidently
misspelling Bryan Dongray's last name.  And also, the Japanese lyrics are
a bit off in a couple of places.  I do use my ears.  And Ron told me
about Kate Bush Complete.  I have a sneaking suspicion that book's hard
to find.  (One of those things to get, though, such as the Lovehounds and
Total Tape Integration video tapes.)

     And speaking of rarities, it appears that CDNow has discontinued
selling imports that are really bootlegs.  That means you have to find
other means to get the Kate Bush Home Demos CD.  (I'll bring the catalog
number with me when next time I come up here.)  There was a separate
studio demos CD's that I believe contained earlier outtakes of some of
her later stuff (but I'm not sure.  CDNow hasn't put in details about
most of their imports as of yet.)  Anyway, I thought for those of you who
accessed CDNow and was confused, I apologize.

                                                     Stormin' Norman

                                             (Please don't put me on the
"wedding list" get me with your "cold gun," and then seek your mother for
"comfort," because I got you all excited and then disappointed!  :)    )