Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

CDNow, Heather Nova

From: "John D. Walker" <jdwalker@post.cis.smu.edu>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 1995 15:38:06 -0600 (CST)
Subject: CDNow, Heather Nova
To: Love Hounds <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

Hello again -

First, thanks to all who answered my Heather Nova query.  There are some
decidedly Kate-like vocal wailings on a few of the songs on "Oyster".
Musically there's not much resemblence at all.  She has a cool voice
- lower than Kate's, and not quite as piercing.

Second, a question for Norman: are those Kate b**ts still available at
CDNow?  I checked a couple of days ago and none were listed.  I also saw
something on the Rush mailing list to the effect that the Rush b**ts were no
longer listed either.  Has CDNow stopped carrying b**ts?

Since they're no longer listed, Norman, if you would be so kind as to
send me the number that you ordered your Home Demos under from CDNow I
could email them and see if they have any left.

Thanks,
John                  jdwalker@post.smu.edu