Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Happy Rhodes Post

From: LEVERING@GAMMA.IS.TCU.EDU
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 1995 14:07:22 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Happy Rhodes Post
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi Lovehounds...

This was in the last mailing of Notes From The Edge, the Yes Internet
newsletter.

Steve

HAPPY RHODES
============
My name is Happy Rhodes.  Some of you may have seen me at the YESFEST
convention in NYC.

I want you to know that I have an unusual album coming out October 17th. It is
a collection of acoustic songs of various unreleased and never-before-heard
cuts. One such cut, is the Yes Medley that I sang at that convention.
I rerecorded it specifically for this album.

There may be some Yes fans who will want to check it out. The album is
called "The Keep", and it will be in stores after the 17th.

Truly,
Happy Rhodes