Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

HG Towers and Reading Towers

From: IEDSRI@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 1995 04:17:47 -0400
Subject: HG Towers and Reading Towers
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

 The UnderToad writes:

 > The fact that KT did not inform HOMEGROUND of her plans
 > may well indicate She is cutting them off from the flow
 > of Kately info.  There goes our 'in' down in flames. :(

 > IED, any idea what's up with all this?

Homeground may not have known about this house-moving
development at the outset, but they seem to know more than
any of us do now -- their cautiously worded confirmation of
the report is testimony to their unique position, and the
almost certainly sensitive implications which probably attend
that position.  What's more to the point, the information
they do relay can be relied on -- they are a highly reputable
news source for all matters Kate Bushological, and for this
virtue (as for their many others) they deserve our praise and respect.

-- Andrew Marvick (IED)
   S         R        I