Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Lindsay Kemp? + Misc

From: Wieland Willker <willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 1995 09:14:06 -0100
Subject: Lindsay Kemp? + Misc
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

As the release of a new album seems to be around the corner, this is maybe
not very thrilling, but I have another question: in the "Wake up"-intro
passage of "Waking the Witch" (ooh, not again...), yes, there are the
words:
"We should make the night, but see your little light's alive!"
and I think this is Lindsay Kemp! Also the second answer to "Where?": "Over
here" seems to be him. Am I wrong?

I also wanted to tell you, that PUSHPOSTERS/UK have some KB posters!
I've had to wait some month for their (old) catalogue, but after sending
off the order I received the posters in very good package and optimum shape
within one week! The prices are okay 3.5 - 6 GBP).

They have
1. Secret History (Vermorel cover)
2. "Make up"
   (Witchy KaTe with some zickzacked lines on her left cheek,
    staring eyes and one hand above her head. Where did I saw
    it before? IED: what session?)  great one! 30" * 40"
3. Rubberband Girl ("Ninja-KaTe") 60" * 40"
4. Red Shoes (album cover) 60" * 40" also 30" * 20"
5. And so is love 60" * 40"
6. Vox Mag Promo (Mag. cover "I never wanted to be famous")
   60" * 40"

They also have Enya and this girl called T. Amos (or so)...
If you need new wallpaper, a room full of Red Shoes, Ninja KaTe's, check
them out: P.O.Box 327, Clydebank, Dunbartonshire, G81 3HE

Karen asked about the actual KBC newsletter number. It's 11 we are waiting
for, I think, correct? On Mo Oct 13th I received an autographed photo of
KaTe (for ever labeled in my calendar), so at this time at least one person
at the KBC + KaTe must have been alive! I still haven't figured out, who or
what was resposible for that, but I am working on it. I can only say, this
surprise present was the greatest one, I have received in the last years,
if not to say in my life. I actually feel a bit guilty... It's hardly
bearable.

Stev0, you will leave us? Noooo, please don't go! Don't leave us!
"Being on lovehounds - it can really hurt." I know, but fight it out:
"Just one thing in it, me or him...pull out the pin!"
"You're laughing-
 I won't let you do it
If you go, I'll let the law know"

Best wishes