Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Lost Prince ?

From: kln@a.crl.com
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 1995 11:34:07 -0700
Subject: Lost Prince ?
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

Okay, am I nuts, or does anyone else remember an
interview where someone told a rather long and
detailed story about how the TAPE containing the
Prince vocal that Kate decided to use was lost?

I have an almost clear memory of someone being
interviewed and talking about how they searched
the studio for days trying to find this TAPE and
since it never turned up, pulled someone (sorry bud,
I've already forgotten your name, too!) into the
studio to recreate Prince's vocal.

Karen  kln@a.crl.com  I believe it turned into gaffa, myself . . .