Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

newer collectors

From: kerry white <zzkwhite@ktwu.wuacc.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 1995 21:50:52 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: newer collectors
To: love-hounds <Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

  Hello, Just a quick note to newer KaTe collectors:*Beware!*
  I once sent off for a boot vinyl of "LIVE KATE OUTTAKES: 1986".  It was
the songs from Hammersmith-odion that weren't on ON STAGE and was
*pressed* in 1986.  I sent for ANGELS ON EARTH "Kate and Peter G Live in
Europe 1980".  It was the soundtrack to the x-mas special. Britain in
Europe and they lied about the date.  About 10 years ago I sent $20 to
get a vid tape of x-mas and 'chat' show stuff.  It was a tape of 95% of
the vol. 1  Love-Hounds Collection  but about 4 gen and fuzzy and w/ no
documentation.  I also got a fairly cheap 7" red vinyl LIVE IN JAPAN that
has a great cover, so *sometimes* ads can be a good source.
  Caveat emptor, y'all!

                                   KrW
   "TV or not TV, that is the question. Whether it is nobler to suffer the
  lies of outrageous pitch-men, or to slit your throat with an electrocoated
                         stainless steel blade"?
                                   WOI