Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Sarah and Stuart

From: "Stuart M. Castergine" <scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 1995 22:42:58 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Sarah and Stuart
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>
Sender: "Stuart M. Castergine" <scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us>

On Fri, 20 Oct 1995, John D. Walker wrote:

> Stuart/Kate - you are insane.  I have a couple of questions for you.
> Hopefully now we can finally get some definitive answers.  So, with
> tongue firmly planted in cheek, away we go:
>
> 1)  What does "gaffa" mean?

Marmite.

> 2)  What's the backwards stuff at the end of "Leave it Open?"

"I buried Paul."

> 3)  What's an IED?

My promoter's initials.

> and last but not least.....
>
> 4)  When do you plan to tour again?

2079, "The Centennial Tour"

scasterg@dispatch.com == Stuart M. Castergine        |              ---
All young gentle dreams drowning                     | "Mmm, yes."   |/
In life's grief                                      |               |\
Can you hang on to me? --Kate Bush, _Big Stripey Lie_|